The CARES act has provided an unprecedented stimulus to the US economy. In this episode Adam and Michael discuss the benefits contained in the CARES act and how those benefits may provide relief not only to individual Americans but also the impact that different benefits may have to the overall economy. They also discuss the size of the stimulus in relation to other historic stimulus packages and explore what the potential impact may be to the economic recovery.
- The stimulus check
- Will it be taxed?
- How will it affect Americans?
- Will you still have to take Required Minimum Distribution?
- What about Social Security? My IRA?
- What are the long-term effects?
- How does stimulus package differ from the past?
- How will it impact GDP?